Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day one

This blog is my journy of opening an Etsy shop. www.ziggystitch.etsy.com I plan to explore all aspects of embroidery. Hopefuly you will learn something new along with watching the progress of my etsy shop.

A little about my shop:

The shop was opened March 13, 2009. After a few days of setup I listed my first items. Items listed where some animal shaped embroidered zipper pouches and some lace bookmarkers. I did not expect things to move so fast. I had my first sale on March 30, 2009. Then the begining of last week I got a custom order for 2 change pouches.

I was searching the web for some inexpensive ways to advertise the shop and came across a blog offering free advertising to etsy shop owners. So I sent in 3 of my shop items and the blog owner chose to list my shop. The Blog is Everyday Living.

I have also joined a Etsy team Central California Etsy Team we meet twice a month. I will also share with you some of the things we do.

I hope you enjoy getting to know embroidery a little more with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment