Thursday, November 19, 2009

Busy getting ready

Busy getting ready For

So far our both will have a mix of:

Embroidered Items by
Ziggy Stitch:

Ornaments
Pouch's
Gift card holders
Craft bags
Gift bags for wine bottles

Made by my daughter
Gem Girl:
Necklaces
Bracelets
Beaded hair clips
Ear rings

Made by my Sister-in-Law
Fatts MaGee:
Zipper pouch's

Lots to get done! Found some great display items for my daughter to use to display her jewelry on at the thrift store over the weekend. They just need a little paint. What a bargain! So very excited! Working on making some recycled boxes to box up items for customers at the bazaar. If I get some time this weekend I'll try to get a tutorial posted. They make great gift boxes for small items for Christmas! To make it even sweeter they can be made with any paper, card stock or cardboard packaging that you have around the house and they only take minutes to make!


No comments:

Post a Comment